Sunday, July 10, 2011

Spoke Too Soon


I'll be on hiatus for a few weeks, with good reason. I feel I've earned a break from the blog and most importantly, there's something big coming down the line.

It's obviously been longer than a few weeks, hasn't it?

I apologize for having gone MIA. I've been meaning to return to blogging now for a while, but my heart hasn't been in it. However, I'm looking to return to posting soon.

There's going to be a few changes to the format. I will begin to operate the blog with weekly posts. I will no longer continue Strange Waters as a post-a-day blog. That required too much effort to pull off by myself. There's an even better reason for this, but it would spoil the surprise if I told it here.

Strange Waters will receive new updates soon, and I hope you all continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment